Saturday, November 28, 2009

Finished product

Done duh done done DONE :-) My latest project has turned out looking pretty cool. Of course now I've been coming up with plenty of ideas to make it better. As you can see, its kinda like a kilt reinterpreted as a bustier. While I'm happy with the end product, I can think of quite a few ways to do it better next time. The most important part would be to use better fabric for the tartan outer layer so that the lining can be lighter. There is a lot of simplification that could be done as well and still keep the overall look the same... but I'll leave that alone for now. I think its time for me to move on to finishing final layer on the practice wedding dress.


I also want to get going on creating some jewelry for Christmas gifts. That should be fun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment